Cura Network was conceived out of a need for a “healthier” medical record system. Our mission is to eliminate the lack of data interoperability; that has plagued the healthcare sector with inefficient health care delivery and deaths. To achieve this, we are using the blockchain (and all available technologies) to build a global decentralized healthcare system.
Projects of this magnitude require funds, and in the blockchain space, ICOs are popular means of obtaining these funds. To secure the needed funds to develop the Cura Network platform, we kicked off our ICO campaign in November 2018.
Effective from May 6, 2019, we’re pulling the plugs on our ICO campaign for reasons that will be outlined shortly.
Stories are abundant about blockchain companies that embark on ICOs just for the money, after which they are nowhere to be found; no platform, and no returns for investors. This is not the case with us.
We are ending our ICO campaign, but plans are still in place to
- Pay all approved airdrop participants.
- Ensure all bounty participants receive their stakes as per the agreement.
- Get listed on exchange (IEO), so that token holders can exchange their tokens for fiat money or other tokens.
Why we want to end the ICO campaign
Building the platform is our primary mission, and we will do all it takes to achieve this. In this case, ending the ICO is one of such necessities.
The ICO was intended as a source of the needed funds for this project. It kicked off November 2018 and was slated to end August 26, 2019. We are however ending it abruptly, effective from May 6, 2019, for the following reasons:
- The ICO proved unsuccessful: Our efforts to raise funds via the ICO has been unsuccessful so far. This is due to
- The negative trends in the ICO sphere: the many ICO scams over the years have created a negative reputation for this otherwise effective fundraising campaign. This has put start-ups connected with ICOs in difficult positions with potential investors.
The work continues
To ensure the project is funded and the platform is built, we are turning our attention to other promising sources of funding.
We are only severing from everything ICO, and re-branding. Work towards getting investors for the platform is now more intense.
The mission is still the same; developing the product, what you’ll see henceforth is only a change in strategy.
Work continues on CN Client mobile application, improving and adding more features. A new website will be rolled out soon to showcase these changes.
Our social media channels will be more active and more value-oriented this time.
We are continuing operations as a traditional tech company providing healthcare solutions, utilizing all the technologies at our disposal.
We are not pulling the plug on the platform, but only doing it better, and faster.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Please reach out to us via this email: [email protected]
Or get in touch with us on LinkedIn.